My thoughts: bare and bold.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

'Tis never too late to celebrate Heart's Day.

February 18, 2012. Because we weren't able to really "celebrate" last February 14, he told me that he wanted us to have a post-valentine's day date. I agreed since it was our first heart's day together and I thought it would be sad if we will not go out on a date.

We had lunch at our favorite pizza parlor, Yellow Cab. We ordered our favorite pizza flavor, Barbecue Chicken Pizza. As usual, we enjoyed the sweetness of the barbecue sauce and the tenderness of the chunks of chicken together with the freshness of chopped parsley. With happy stomachs, we left the place and went to Moonleaf and Simple Line to buy our favorites: Hakka Milk Tea and Wintermelon Milk Tea, respectively. (While typing this post, I am craving for wintermelon milk tea! This is bad.) After buying, we went to the movie house to watch The Vow. We had the urge to cry but we were both pretending to be masculine so we didn't burst into tears. Haha! It was a feel good movie though the ending left me hanging.


Playing with the camera while waiting for our food


We're in our senior year... senior high school! Haha.


Look at that yummmmmmmmmmy pizza!!


With our favorite!


The Vow tickets!

What else feels better than good food, good drink and good movie with my favorite boy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment