My thoughts: bare and bold.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Blessed and Grateful

Mom, Dad, my dearest brother, my family, friends, classmates, colleagues and mentors, I HAVE MADE IT. I am now a Bachelor's degree holder and I couldn't have done it without you.

Mom, Dad and Micko, thank you for the unwavering support you have offered me all throughout. You are the reason why I am where I am right now. I know the words "thank you" will never be enough to express how grateful I am for giving me this priceless gift of quality education.

Tito Bong, Tita Eds, Tita Angie, Tito Jerry, Tito Jessie and Tita Helen, thank you for all the support and words of encouragement you have provided me. You have served as an inspiration and as a guide to establish and to achieve my goals.

Ninong Rey and Ninang Eppie, thank you for helping me decide which path to take way back when I was still fresh from high school. Undoubtedly, you're one of the reasons why I am called a Thomasian nurse graduate today.

Tita Bel, Tito Sandy, Mommy Joy, Mama, Papa, Tatay, Nanay, Tita Fely and Ate Peng, thank you for believing in me and for encouraging me to continuously reach for everyone's ultimate goal -- success and happiness.

Che, Fay, Yel, thank you for helping me get through high school and college. Of all the hundreds of people I met, you were the ones that never left. I couldn't imagine life without you three.

Erold, thank you for making my last year in college the best one. College will never be as meaningful as it is now if not because of you. Truly, I have fallen in love at the right time, on the right place and with the right person.

Benedictine friends and mentors, thank you for continuously believing in me.

UST Faculty of Nursing, thank you for imparting your knowledge to us and for planting in us the core values of the University as well as of the College that will guide us all throughout our lives.

G-mates, RLEmates, I-2 people, and Neo-centennial batch friends, thank you for making college life bearable, memorable and awesome.

Becarios de Santo Tomas, Red Cross Youth Council - Nursing Unit and UST Chapter, Tomasino Web, Medical Missions, Inc., UST Earth, Nursing Central Board of Students, through you, I have developed myself holistically. Being in school is not all about academics; it is about learning all the skills necessary to keep you alive for the longest time possible. Thank you.

UST Office for Student Affairs, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a scholar and to work in another field aside from the path I am taking now.

To everyone who helped me realize my vision and work on my mission, thank you!

I will not put sixteen long years of study and hard work into waste. I will dare to be great. I WILL TAKE THE ROAD NOT TAKEN.

-- Herielle Echaluse Evangelista, BSN

0 comments:

Post a Comment