My thoughts: bare and bold.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Product Review: Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

It's been a while since I last posted a review. Last time it was about milk teas. Now it will be about a skin care product.

Last month, I bought this Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel from Nature Republic, the youngest Korean store in the country.


I didn't actually find this product interesting until I read the mini poster beside the display. It's something like this:

I was like, "What? This single product for all those purposes? This is insane." To cure my curiosity, I decided to buy one. It didn't cost me much. 220 Php for a big tub of aloe vera gel. Sulit.

I tried it the night after I bought it. I opened the tub and smelled it. It smelled really good! My brother even told me that if it wasn't labelled, he could have eaten it. After washing my face and drying it, I applied an ample amount to my face. The advertisement and the saleslady weren't lying. It was indeed soothing, relaxing and calming. I also applied it to my arms, hair and legs. It leaves the skin smooth and relaxed because it has this "cooling" effect. You can even put it in the fridge before using it so it'll have a more cooling effect! One more good thing about this is that it's not sticky; it feels like it's made out of water.

After trying it, I decided to drop Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer off from my usual after bath regimen. I know Olay has SPF but I've also added Nature Republic's Botanical Cover BB Cream with SPF 40 to my usual regimen. I also started to use less lotion. This is a perfect substitute for heavy lotion especially this summer season. Nobody likes the feel of heavy lotion along with the summer heat. If you're not a fan of lightweight lotions, then this one's for you.

I've been using it for almost a month already. My boyfriend said that he noticed how softer and smoother my skin is becoming. It lessened the luggage under my eyes. Also, it helped my wound have a healthy healing. It really has a lot of uses.

I'm giving this product two thumbs up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment