My thoughts: bare and bold.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scolasticus.





On Tuesday, March 20, 2012, I will be attending the closing ceremony for graduating Thomasian scholars.  

Being called a Thomasian is a prestige in itself and being called a "Thomasian scholar" is wow. Just wow. I never thought I'd be a scholarship recipient. I always dreamed to be a part of this institution. Hence, as I’m already here and graduating, I promise to do my best in the pursuit of my career, persevere in life and maintain the core values of what makes a true Thomasian -- being competent, compassionate and committed. I will always and forever thank UST for giving me this opportunity.

Hindi man ako ga-graduate na may Latin honors, ga-graduate naman akong scholar. Hindi man banggitin sa graduation na scholar ako, okay lang. Hindi naman kailangang malaman ng lahat. Ang mahalaga, alam ng mga magulang kong may anak silang ga-graduate na iskolar. After all, para sa kanila naman 'yung pag-effort kong i-maintain 'yung scholarship ko.


16 years of school and I hope I have never ceased to make you proud. All the medals I have received, the awards I have gotten and now the scholarship I have maintained, all those are for you, my dearest parents. I love you, mom and dad!

Herielle Echaluse Evangelista, BSN
Thomasian scholar, Batch 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment