My thoughts: bare and bold.

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Product Review: Nature Republic Fresh Farm Rice Foam Facial Cleanser

Yay for my second product review!

Korean products are invading my beauty box like crazy! First was the Aloe Vera Soothing Gel; now, the Fresh Farm Rice Facial Foam Cleanser; up next is the Botanical Cover BB Cream SPF 40.


Nature Republic Fresh Farm Rice Facial Foam Cleanser. As the name suggests, it wants you to think that the product was taken fresh from the farm. Indeed, this product smells like authentic rice. Haha! At first, I was like, "Damn. I don't like the smell of rice!!" But later on, I learned to appreciate the smell or let's just say I got used to it. Haha. Well, aside from the smell, this product gets a two thumbs up for me. The cleanser is very light and you can really feel the gentleness of the product as it touches your skin. After washing, it leaves your skin fresh, smooth and soft. I've been using this product for two months already and it kept its promise of cleansing my skin and making it look healthy. It lessened the zits on my face too. And 220Php for 150mL didn't hurt my wallet. I am actually getting more than what I paid for because of its good effects on my skin and because I think that the squeeze bottle will last up to three to four months.

Again, two thumbs up for Nature Republic Fresh Farm Rice Facial Foam Cleanser!

0 comments:

Post a Comment