My thoughts: bare and bold.

Monday, June 04, 2012

I'm on Bloglovin'!

It's less than a month before the June 30 and July 1, 2012 Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination! But that hasn't stopped me from opening my blog! Haha. I can survive without opening Facebook and Tumblr but blogging on Twitter (Yes, I find Twitter a "micro" blog. Haha!) and Blogger is so irresistible!

By the way guys, I have a good news to all! I am now on Bloglovin'! Here's a link so you can follow me at Bloglovin'. I miss blogging so I might be doing blog posts whenever I'll go on a break from reviewing. Stay tuned!

Once more, Naked is now on Bloglovin'. :)

2 comments:

  1. hi! Ang cute ng blog mo! Goodluck sa Board exam, Congrats in Advance! :)
    (Alexisonfire021)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alexisonfire021! I'm so sorry for my super late reply. I'll blog about the board exam soon. Stay tuned! :)

      Delete