My thoughts: bare and bold.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

A Subtle Attack

This could be so far, my bravest post.

A lot of times in my life, especially during my high school to early college days, I asked myself a lot of questions regarding religion, God and everything in between. From all those questions, here are some of the things that I found out and realized:

  1. There are only two types of man: theist and atheist. No one could go in between.
  2. I believe in one God. Yes, His name for me is God; not Allah neither Yahweh.
  3. I do not know everything about God. No one knows everything about God aside from God Himself.
  4. I find religions chaotic. They only cause troubles and misunderstandings among their followers saying, "Hey we're better." or "Hey, what you believe in is not right." or "Hey, we are the chosen ones; the only ones who can be saved." Ugh. Moron. No religion is better than the other. They just create a reason for unnecessary quarrels like what different races are doing to each other. And for everyone's information, we will all be saved. We are all children of God. Do not be selfish. Thinking that you belong to the supreme race or supreme group of people or favorite people of God is stupid and insane. We are all God's favorites. God is too kind and too caring that he cannot let anyone of us to be left behind. Plus, some religions collect compulsory "donations". Why? I could type a following statement here but I'd rather keep it to myself. The hierarchy of religious leaders is comparable to the positions in the government and the compulsory donations could be compared to taxes.
  5. Obviously, I am not a fan of religion but I have a strong faith in God.
  6. God answers prayers at the right time. He answers prayers not when you think you need it most but when He thinks you are ready for what you have prayed for.
There. I'll add more to this list in the future. Or maybe... Maybe never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment